Having acquired the business from his father Ray, who founded Brady’s Body Works back in 1966, current owner Mark Brady is a second-generation panel beater, having been with the business since starting his apprenticeship in 1987. Mark’s importance to the region’s auto repair industry cannot be understated, as a former MTAQ board member and current I-CAR association board member.
Brady’s Body Works now boasts a team of 26 expert staff, making them one of the largest smash repair shops in southeast Queensland. Mark has seen training the next generation of auto repairers as an important responsibility of his workshop, and as such has trained a number of apprentices over the years, including award winners.
Mark also has a vested interest in the differently-abled community, employing a number of workers including members of the Australian Special Olympics soccer team.
To find out more about our business, or to book your vehicle in for repairs, give us a call today!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- A reputation for excellence in auto repairs, that’s seen our business grow rapidly through repeat customers and word of mouth
- Quality workmanship based on our vast extensive experience and use of only the best parts and supplies money can buy
- Completely independent business, not beholden to any particular supplier, allowing us to provide what’s best for you
- A clean work environment welcoming to drivers of all walks of life
- A dedication to taking care of your vehicle as if it were one of our own
- Providing apprentices and differently-abled people with vital experience in the workforce
To find out more about our business, or to make a booking, get in touch with our expert staff today!